We are your hotel in downtown Ottawa close to all the leading attractions of Canada’s national capital. Below is a list of Things to Do in Ottawa that we highly recommend.
Attractions within walking distance
General Tourist Attractions
Popular Ottawa Festivals
- Ottawa Fringe Festival - June 17-28, 2015
- TD Ottawa Jazz Festival - June 18-July 1, 2015
- Tim Hortons Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival - June 25-28, 2015
- RBC Royal Bank Bluesfest - July 9-19, 2015
- Ottawa International Chamber Music Festival - July 23-August 6, 2015 – We are Proud Sponsors!
- Ottawa International Buskerfest - July 30-August 3, 2015
- Capital Pride - August 14, 2015-August 23, 2015
- Hot Air Balloon Festival September 3-7, 2015
- Ottawa Craft Beer Festival - August 28-30, 2015
- Ottawa International Animation Festival - September 16-20, 2015
- Shen Yun – January 2016 – We are Proud Sponsors!
- Winterlude Festival - January 29-February 15, 2016 – We are Proud Sponsors!
- Canadian Tulip Festival - May 2016 – We are Proud Sponsors!
- Canada’s Magnetic North Theatre Festival - June 2016
- Festival franco-ontarien Banque Nationale - June 2016